Phoenix Expert Restoration Company
Disaster Repair And Cleanup For Residential And Commercial Properties
Have An Emergency?
Call Now For Help
A house fire or water damage can be one of the most stressful events in life. The same can be said for water and fire damage to your business. We provide homeowners and business owners first class professional repair services to fix the damage the fire or water has caused.
We bring the technical skills and know-how to you. Our technicians are trained and certified in water, fire and smoke damage restoration. This is a real benefit to our clients. We find and fix all the problems so the problems don’t come back later.
Our customers rest with peace of mind after we get them back into their home or business. Even though the damage may seem great at the time we have put many families back in their homes quickly. We understand how overwhelming a fire or flood damage can be.
We provide the right skill to correct and repair all the damages caused by the water, smoke and fire. Our crews have extensive experience in restoring homes and properties that have had a disaster. Our company is designed to provide a complete damage restoration service for your property damage.
Expert water removal in the Valley of the Sun. We bring state of the art modern equipment and highly skilled and trained staff to remedy any water damages you may have. Call us before the problem gets worse.
Black mold is a known health hazard. If water has permeated the building structure the possibility of mold growth is present. Leaks from plumbing and sewage need immediate attention by knowledgeable and trained experts.
Cleaning up from fire damage is a messy job. We are experts in bringing homes and businesses back to life after a fire. We determine the extent of the damage and pay attention to every detail like it was our own home.
Smoke can produce an unhealthy and unpleasant environment. Let our trained staff with the right equipment repair the damage from smoke and make the space livable and healthy again.
If you have had any type of leak such as a broken water pipe, sewage backup or overflow or anything like this we have the right water extraction and structural drying equipment for fast water removal and drying. It is important to remove the water quickly and professionally. When you think of rapid response for flood restoration you are on the right track to keeping your home or business safe. Perform a water damage cleanup quickly by using our water restoration company.
Health – Safety – Quality
No matter what extent the damage is we are able to provide a professional cleanup and repair.
Our trained staff looks forward to getting you out of the water and back in your home or business.
Flood Water Extraction
Water restoration is the process where water is mechanically removed with water extraction equipment using high power vacuum processes. Water and moisture are also removed with high cfm drying equipment and air movers. Moisture is exhausted to the outside of the structure and moisture absorption equipment may also be placed inside the affected area. Heat may also be applied to speed up the drying process. Ozone generating machines can also be used to neutralize odors and foul smells resulting from the leaks.
Water can discolor and ruin moisture sensitive furniture, carpets and flooring within minutes of contact. Within hours of water exposure, drywall and wood can be permanently ruined. Drywall can act like a wick and absorb water from the ground or floor upward into the drywall. The edges of the drywall have no covering like it does on the wall surface. If the water level is at the bottom of the drywall for even a short period of time the possibility of costly repairs increases quickly. Health-threatening bacteria and fungi can begin to grow and cause odor problems in as little as a day. This is why it is important to call for fast water damage cleanup.
We are a water restoration company who specialize in flood cleanup and we will come to your property as fast as is possible ready to take action immediately. That is why we are ready to respond to your call and show up with the needed machines to begin the remediation and cleanup process when we arrive. Don’t wait to call us because this gives the water time to cause irreparable damage. The faster the flood damage cleanup process occurs the safer and healthier the environment will be. The safer and healthier the environment, the better off you, your family and pets will be. We can’t emphasize enough the importance of acting quickly when water removal is needed.
The Steps for Water Damage Repair:
- Assessment and Investigation – We will gather as much information from you when you contact us so that we will bring all needed equipment. When we arrive we will do a thorough examination of the affected areas.
- Water Extraction – Standing water will be extracted using pumps, extraction vacuums, and industrial quality equipment. After the standing water is extracted vacuuming of flooring surfaces can begin. It may be necessary to remove carpeting and floor coverings depending on the class of the water damage.
- Dehumidification and Drying – Even though the visible water has been removed there is still a great deal of moisture in the area because the water saturates materials and surfaces. It is a critical step in the cleanup process that the moisture levels in anything the water contacted be reduced and removed. High powered air movers, fans, dehumidifying equipment and desiccants are tools used to remove moisture. We will test for moisture levels throughout the areas with calibrated mobile test equipment to ensure that moisture levels are within safe limits.
- Water Cleanup – The water has most likely caused discoloration on any surfaces it has contacted. Many times the surfaces can be cleaned with detergents and surfactants.
- Odor Elimination – Ozone generators and air scrubbers can be used to eliminate odors caused by the water damage. Ozone can get into microscopic cracks and crevices and neutralize odors.
- Restoration – The amount of damage needing to be repaired depends on many factors. Sometimes materials that may look intact will need to be repaired because they have been weakened and damaged by the exposure to moisture and water. Of course, materials that have been ruined by contaminated water sources such as sewage will need to be removed and replaced. These areas will also need to be completely disinfected before renovation begins.
What to do in Case of a Flood?
- Turn off the main electrical breaker to the area before entering the area.
- Move anything that you can to the outdoors if possible. Only do this if the water damage is from a clean water source and the water has not combined with any chemicals or hazardous materials. If you are not sure it is best to call us and let us evaluate the situation.
- In the case of a sizeable sewage leak or flood, it is best to call a professional water damage restoration company. These types of situations can be extremely hazardous to the health of the occupants.
- If the weather is not raining (which is a safe bet in the greater Phoenix Arizona area) open windows and doors and get as much dry air flowing as possible as soon as possible.
- Call a professional flood damage repair company to completely remediate the damage. Protect your health by using a company that knows how to deal with mold and any flood-related repairs and renovations.